Need some Plato help?
- Schedule an “in person” appointment in the lab (Wilson 114 )
please call 413-572-8130
- PLATO issues and support please
to submit a detailed help ticket.
This is the best way to get help after hours.
- Feel free to contact CIT between 8:30 and 4:30 Monday to Friday if you need further assistance.
You can call us at 413-572-8130, or email us at email@example.com.
Resources for Students and Faculty
Interested in taking an online course?
- Search for an online course here: /plato/online-courses/
- Register for an online course here: /plato/online-courses/register-for-classes/
Find tips on Online Pedagogy, Best Practices & Moving your course online?ÌýÌý
- Click here to visit the CIT Home Page:
Need to move your course online? Looking for a Plato Refresher?Ìý
- Click here to register for the
ÌýImportant Notice from Disability Services – PLEASE READ!ÌýÌý
- Click here for the Statement on Accessible Online Electronic Course Materials from the Banacos Academic Center!FACULTY AND STUDENTS
Internet Providers – Helping Students, Schools and Customers!
- Click here to test your internet speed if your internet is slow:
- Find affordable internet for students: .
- Click here for the best internet plans for teachers!
- Click here for the .
- Faculty: click here for !
Feel free to contact CIT between 8:30 and 4:30 Monday to Friday if you need further assistance.
You can call us at 413-572-8130, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule an “in person” appointment in the Wilson 114 lab.